eLessons from Expert Baseball Tips
Are you currently payng for baseball instruction?
Do you wonder if you're GETTING YOUR MONEY'S WORTH?
Is the baseball instruction being given your player MAKING A DIFFERENCE?
Do you SEE IMPROVEMENT in THEIR GAME?
One of the reasons I started this website was to help baseball coaches and parents with their kids. Several times each month I receive requests to give lessons. I wish there was enough time to do that but it's just not possible.
There are very few quality instructors I endorse and it pains me to see players being taught things today that can actually deter their development. But how can someone know for sure if they are receiving quality baseball instruction?
That's one of the problems I see today with the extended amount of playing that's done throughout the year. Nothing is wrong with playing, but players never spend time in skill development and continue a cycle of bad habits from one season to the next.
See, I have a theory that has proven itself over and over again.
GOOD HITTERS ACTUALLY HIT! GOOD PITCHERS PITCH!
There are too many that substitute a weekly lesson for the work that needs to be done all week long. Its great to get a 30 minute lesson one time a week, but don't wait until the next week to practice again. It would be much better to hit 4-5 days a week for 30 minutes without any lessons at all.
In my opinion, players can become better through visual images of themselves and practice. If they can get a visual image of themself and work on what they see, then they can improve.
This is the reason for developing eLessons here on Expert Baseball Tips. It's an easy way for you to understand what needs to be done. We'll give you a plan that will work. You take control of the lessons, instead of the instructor. It also give you the flexibility to go at your own pace and use the lessons that best fit your needs and/or budget.
Here's How eLessons Work:
1. Take about 2-3 minutes of video in a game or practice of your player using a digital video recorder. It's best to take the video from their front side. (For example, if they were a RH batter, take video from the 1B dugout side. For a RH pitcher, video would be taken from the 3B dugout side.)
2. Download the video to your computer. I use Windows Movie Maker (in my Windows XP) software on my computer. A cable (firewire)should be provided with your digital video recorder that can be linked directly to your computer for downloading. If needed, please use the instruction manual that came with your digital video recorder.
3. Purchase the the eLesson plan below that best fits your needs.
4. Once purchased, you will be directed to an eLesson Instruction page on how to send us the video as an email attachment.
5. We will analysis the video and send back an evaluation in
5-7 business days, depending on the number of videos we are evaluting that week.
6. Please keep in mind that not all changes can be made at once. Although we may give you an analysis of skills to be developed, we may only give you a few drills to do at one time.
7. After 2-3 weeks of practicing, take another video and send it to us for a follow up analysis. You are always free to email us if you have questions about the evaluation or the drills that we subscribe.
Choose the plan that best fits your needs
Save Money with the Monthly eLessons Subscription
FIRST TIME INTRODUCTION LESSON
Send us your video and we'll give you an introductory lesson for a low cost of only $12.99. This allows you to give us a test drive and find out how eLessons work.
Choose from 1 or 2 eLessons each month and also receive our FREE eTips Newsletter
2 eLessons Per Month Subscription
1 eLesson Per Month Subscription
Enter your email below for your eTips Newsletter
Expert Baseball Tips
Article on "Hitting With Wood"
Visit our PRO SHOP